Thursday, July 12, 2012

End of school

I am so behind on blogging that I could spit. It's not because we're on fancy fabulous vacations...but because Chase has therapy everyday and sometimes twice a day! It's so blasted hot outside we don't wanna go anywhere anyway! So he's in between sessions right now so I can blog! I actually tried to last week but it said I had met my photo upload limit and wouldn't let me post any more pics and what's a blog post without pics of my peeps! But for some reason it's letting me do it now, so here we go!



Allie had a great teacher for 3rd grade. Mrs. Goetz, you rock and roll! 

Allie, smart girl I tell ya! She said she wants to go to BYU when she grows up so I told her she better keep up with the straight A's!!



Chaser with his autism teacher Mrs. Ghai on the last day of school.

Eric's Father's Day gift--idea from Pintrist.
 I love Pintrest almost as much as my husband, kids and iPhone.
I had the pic turned into a canvas, it looks superb hanging by our kitchen table. 




Yesterday it was 119 in the shade so we decided to cook an egg on the street. This is Allie cracking the egg at around 5:15pm


Here's the egg 15 minutes later. It's cooked and ready to...eat? Where be the salt and pepper...




No comments: