Friday, December 23, 2011

Allie's recital

(While playing her recital piece Away in a Manger)




(Right after she finished playing her piece FLAWLESSLY I might add :)








As I've mentioned before, Eric did not marry a good picture taker. And the first two pics did not disappoint. But in my defense, i was way in the back, by no means own a fancy-fied camera and there was a dad with a billion kids he was trying to shoo out of the pew right in front of me while i was trying to get a pic of Allie curtsying after she was done playing.
Anyhoo, i love this last pic of her with her piano teacher. Allie literally played her recital piece with no mistakes. Eric and I were proud as poppy seed pie. Is a real thing? Sounds kinda good though....
Allie received a way cool trophy with her name and the year on it, and she has it proudly displayed for all to see. I am so proud of her, she practiced hard and we all enjoyed the reward. She loves playing the piano! I just hope that she will continue to feel this way and be willing to practice and not become a tween/teen and give it up. She promises me all the time she will try to not be a rotten teenager when she gets older. I hope she lives up to that promise!
Great job Allie gator!

No comments: